RSX noise

I have a 03 RSX base 5 speed with 60k miles. I'm hearing an annoying click noise when I press on gas and then the noise repeats when I let up on the gas, it sounds like its coming
from the front right suspension. It occurs mainly when I'm accelerating from a stopped position driving straight, not a problem when turning. Any suggestions?
Thanks

bad CV joint? maybe a torn boot allowed the CV joint to degrade.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik