RSX Replacement Key

So I lost my key - the one that works all locks. Guess it's called the master key? Anyway, can someone tell me the cheapest way to get a replacement? Is there an online source that's less expensive than buying
from a dealer?
STI Corp. wrote:

there's a little chip (resistor) in the key that works with the anti-theft system in the car.
Tom S. Houston, TX

actually,it's an RFID chip inside. (radio frequency ID) It gets interrogated and read by a transceiver near the ignition lock,it's code compared to what's stored in the ECU.
IIRC,GM is the one who uses "resistor" keys
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik