Satellite Radio in 92 Integra?

Hi All
Does anybody know about the compatibility of the OEM in dash car receiver in 92 Acura Integra and a satellite radio receiver? I need to figure out how to add some type of audio cable between the OEM receiver
and the Satellite receiver.
Any tips on installing the antenna?
i seriously doubt a 92 OEM deck is satellite radio ready...I'm pretty sure my OEM 2005 RSX deck is not satellite radio ready... Buy an aftermarket one that says it is satelite radio ready

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:03:12 -0500, Dave Skipper

probably your only hope is going to be a cassette adaptor, if your oem deck has a cassette deck.