Scratches on rear plastic bumper

Greetings,
The bumper on my 2003 TL-S was scratched recently. It's plastic, of course, and I'm somewhat confused as to how to go about touching it up. Any
suggestions? I already have the correct paint from the dealership, but it seems to me there should be some type of preparation done.
I'd appreciate your input.
Thank you.
JudyM
I just got my bumper fixed at my local car restoration shop. Bumpers require a special paint specifically for plastic bumpers, rather than metal auto bodies. They also require prep. I can not even see where the scratches are on mine now.
Good luck with your scratches,
Skip

How badly scratched? If just a few lines, you can just use touch-up paint from the dealer.
As far as surface prep goes, just use some Windex and a clean cloth, then let it dry for a minute.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Good morning!
I had some work needed on the right side bumper where it meets the metal, and there had to be some buff out on the rear portion, where it came in contact with a stucco wall. no physical damage, but some scrapes with the stucco pits. All in all, a job well done.