Seat belt beep

Hello, Is there a way to turn off the seat belt warning that beeps every minute or so on the 2005 Acura TL ?
Thanks

Don Moore wrote:

Sure, buckle your seat belt :-)
Back in 2004 this was discussed and I think the answer was "no"

Remove integrated control module and hand-tighten a wood screw against the beeper diaphragm to stop it from vibrating. That's what I did to my '91.
You can also cut a seat belt buckle off a belt from the wreckers and just plug that in instead. Just about any Honda should fit. This fix will turn off the light as well.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

every
Hey I like that idea about the wrecked buckle. I'll look for one.
Thank You for the response