Seat belt won't release!!

The seatbelt won't release sometimes on my Integra. Sometimes it releases right away, sometimes I'm stuck pressing the damn button for 5 minutes. HELP!!! Any recommendations???

Reply to
lilrdgsr

Spray dry, powdered graphite into the locking mechanism and the belt latch. This helps with regular locks (ignition too).

Reply to
Bill Freeman

"lilrdgsr" wrote in news:nFl7g.2$ snipped-for-privacy@fe09.lga:

Bring to dealer. You have a lifetime warranty on seatbelts. Free fix, so let them worry about it.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Does this apply to Canada or the US? I believe Canada doesn't have the same warranties when it comes to seatbelts as the US. I tried finding anything about seatbealt in my owners manual and nothing on it.

Reply to
Nightd00d

"Nightd00d" wrote in news:YUMcg.1257$% snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

It's not in the Owner's Manual, it's in the warranty manual. And it applies only in the US as far as I know. Canada covers the belts under the usual time-limited "major components" warranty.

Reply to
TeGGeR®