Seattle area theft; TYPE-R LIP stolen off my 95 GSR, BLK

IF anyone has any clue or know of any body who recently came across a type-r lip. Please let me know at a4y_fan *at* yahoo dot com. I just want to send
the cops to his house. The TYPE-R lips is the Black unfinished Poly material. The tabs are broken on both side... this guy just pulled it off the car... riping the mounting holes... Anyways it's my wife's car. She does not deserve this! Please... any info would be great! Thanks much!