Shipping to Canada

I have heard that UPS charges exhorbitant brokerage fees. What should I expect if I have a set of four alloy wheels shipped to Canada? Is FedEx a better alternative?

--
Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above.
And sneezed from out thy nostrils, a gift of bounteous love.
Humma Kavula wrote:

And use USPS. Trust me, I have used UPS, FedEx and other shippers and the most reliable, cheapest and surest is USPS. Lat month I had to try to explain to UPS that going via Halifax and Vancouver to Ottawa was NOT on the "most direct way to Ottawa".

Frank,
On a related topic, have you found a good online source of Acura parts in the US that makes it worth the trouble of going through the customs hassles? I recently bought a high mileage RL (for which parts in Ottawa are non-existant) and am starting to look for timing belt and related parts. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thx.

UPS is horible never use them USPS is the way to go, no gay fees.

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:56:33 -0400, Humma Kavula
Yes they do . It cost me about $50.00 to clear a $40.00 item