Snow Tires for '04 RSX-Type S

So what's the best?
Looking at High Performance. I don't think I need Ultra-high Performance. I have no mods on my car - if it matters.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:00:31 -0400, Dave Skipper let slip this dark secret:

Goodyear GW3.
--
Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above.
And sneezed from out thy nostrils, a gift of bounteous love.