Starting problem.

I have a 90 acura integra and I have this starting problem. It has been very intermittent over the past few months, but now it will not start. When I turn the key it does not click. The lights come on,
but the car does not try to turn over. I have replaced the starter, battery, battery cables and the ignition swich. What else can I check?
Usually when I go to start the card there is a second or two delay, but it will always start untill now.
Any ideas would be apprciated.
thanks Ben

Turn on the dome light. Now watch it while you turn the key to "III". What happens to the dome light? Does it dim greatly? No change at all in brightness?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The lights dim....
Thanks Ben

I am asking you a very exact and specific question. Your answer tells me nothing at all. You're even implying that /several/ lamps are dimming, when I'm concerned about /one/ particular lamp.
I restate my question:
What happens to the dome light?
1) Does it dim greatly? (maybe even dimming to nothing) 2) Does it dim just a little bit? 3) No change at all in brightness?
The point I'm trying to get at here is HOW MUCH the dome light dims. This is critical. Help me to help you.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

in

en

Hello Tegger, There is no change at all in the brightness of the Dome light.
I really do appreciate the help.
Ben