Steering lockup "90 intergra"

Thanks for all the info u gave me in the past, but today is like hell for me.night before i park the car but never lock the steering wheel but this morning going to start to drop the kids to school, the steering could not
unlock. put the car in neutral and no luck and the worst thing my son has a basket game in the morning....
Any ideas of the problem or problems......
again thanks in advance....

You'll have to be more specific here.
Are you saying 1) the key won't turn in the lock? 2) the car starts, but the steering wheel won't turn? 3) you can't get the shift lever out of Park?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks again for u response.
you have 3 Question..
1. Yes The key won't turn to UNLOCK STEERING
2. The car can't start because I CAN"T UNLOCK THE STEERING.
3. YES i can get it out of park.
I notice my fluid was way below the low mark so i bought some from acura and put it back at max, but still no luck.
anything that i can try else before i see the makers in the game
thanks again

Have you tried turning the steering wheel slightly to one side or the other and seeing if the key will turn then?
Have you tried a different key (maybe the Valet key)?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
thanks tegger but it didnot work that way. I put the key all the in and then pulling it out slow while turning the steering and it works, but my next question is that ignation going do i have to change it soon.
again thanks for all the advise.

Did you try a NEW key or the valet key (which never gets used)?
If pulling the key partly out works, then your key is probably worn out. If a NEW key (or the valet key) doesn't fix things, then you need a new lock cylinder.