Stero in new TL?

How's the quality of the audio system in the new TL? One thing I expect from a luxury car is a decent audio system, but I think the TL is made by
Panasonic which certainly doesn't make me think of quality when it comes to audio?

from a luxury car is a decent audio system, but I think the TL is made by Panasonic which certainly doesn't make me think of quality when it comes to audio?<<
This one will change your mind. 5.1 surround with a subwoofer, and it will play CD, DVD-A and DTS formats in a six-disc in-dash changer. It was developed by Eliot Scheiner, one of the top names in the recording industry. Sounds fantastic. AM, FM, XM and cassette too.