Strut tower bars for 95 Integra?

Anyone in here have these installed on their Integra? Do you notice the difference right away? Ride quality the same?

Reply to
mrkrl

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

My 94 GSR came stock with a front strut tower bar.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:1163180658.681387.98340 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Unless you're racing (and I mean REAL racing and not just tearing around the back roads), you won't notice a whit of difference.

Under normal road conditions, a Honda unibody is quite rigid indeed.

Reply to
TeGGeR®