Strut tower bars for 95 Integra?

Anyone in here have these installed on their Integra? Do you notice the difference right away? Ride quality the same?

My 94 GSR came stock with a front strut tower bar.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Unless you're racing (and I mean REAL racing and not just tearing around the back roads), you won't notice a whit of difference.
Under normal road conditions, a Honda unibody is quite rigid indeed.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ