Sunroof "Can some help"

I own a 1990 integra sedan. I have a problem with the sunroof, it don't opening when i press the switch. I check the fuse and it is fine. Does it comes with a replay switch and if so where is that relay . Can someone
give me advise.
Add pictures here
âś–

There is a relay. It's at the very top rear of the fuse block by the hood latch. You need to remove the plastic kick panel to see it.
Note that TWO fuses control this circuit. #15 and #16, both under the dash. Check both.
Make sure the motor works. Unplug the connector at the relay. Try making the motor run by feeding battery power directly to the grn/yel wire while grounding the grn/red one. Then swap power and ground.
Grounding grn/red will OPEN the sunroof. Grounding grn/yel will CLOSE it. Only apply power for a second or two, just long enough to see if the motor runs.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–