Surging Idle on 1995 Integra

OK, this is a follow-up to my last posting re: rough idle in Acura. Poured in a full can of Seafoam, which, in the past has worked miracles for me...nothing so far. However, when idleing the engine in park, I get a surging like someone is stepping on the gas.Then it goes down to normal idle almost staling but not. Give it a minute or so and up goes the idle again. ANy ideas on this one? I really like this car and don't want to let it go. Thanks, Norm

Reply to
The Doctor