Switching winter tires from civic to RSX

I was wondering if I can take the winter tires from my 2002 honda civic to a 2005 rsx type s. I know the rim sizes are different. (about 2 inches 15"
civic 17" rsx) but if I were to buy a winter rim for the winter tires, can i put that onto the rsx, like the axies or something. I don't know much about cars, i need help! Thanks

I believe that year Civic has 4 bolt wheels and the RSX uses 5 bolt wheels so, no, you can't swap them. -- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

Good point, thanks