Tachometer bounces up before settling down

Hi all,
92 Teg. Recently I've noticed that when I come to a stop, my tachometer would always bounce back up to around 1700 RPM before settling back down to
850 RPM (my IDLE).
Anyone knows what could be causing the tachometer to bounce up before settling down? Could it be a leak in one of the hose?
Thanx in advance.
Add pictures here
âś–

Automatic or manual transmission?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Automatic.
After bouncing up to 1700 RPM, it would quickly settle down to about 1000 RPM...then slowly back to 850 RPM.
If I press on the brake, IDL drops slightly but then goes back to 850 RPM (steady).

Add pictures here
âś–

Sounds like nothing's wrong to me. It's just the tranny downshifting back into first, which drags the engine speed up a bit.
Did this just start happening?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ