teggar, how many usenet readers does it take to change a lightbulb....

On my 91 integra, and why does my owners manual not mention this? Do use push/pull a lever, rotate or just pull straight out the connector, yada (repeat)....and where can I find a visual? It's pretty tight in there. I already lost one of the clips holding the lens wondering if you approach from the front side and not the rear..and when can these usenet readers meet me at my house (free beer)?

Reply to
finding z0

finding z0 wrote in news:0ce6e774-9c9c-490d-a1e5- snipped-for-privacy@v4g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

You're referring to the headlamp and its bulb? DO NOT remove those silver clips. You can't change the bulb by attempting to remove the lens, which won't come off anyway. Bulbs are replaced from the BACK.

It is in fact damned tight in there. It's best to remove the battery if doing the passenger side bulb.

I have no "visual" per se, but these photos may help:

Reply to
Tegger