tegger.com moving...

Just so y'know...
tegger.com may be down for a while I change providers.
All ought to be stabilized by April 4th latest.
Gonna miss hosting it in my basement... :(

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGer® wrote:

Hope you won't be spending more than $4/month on hosting it... ;-)
Add pictures here
âś–

$12 bucks Cdn. But I've got domain email pointing for two domain names in there too.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGer® wrote:

Might want to check out http://www.1and1.com/?k_idq88713 -- currently $5 USD ($6 Cdn) for their Linux Home package, which I'm using (was wrong about the $4). Manage unlimited domains (I've got 4 running right now), 1GB disk space, 25GB data transfer, 200 POP/IMAP accounts with virus protection and spam filtering if you want it, an alternate SMTP port to beat ISP port 25 restrictions, etc.
Potential drawbacks are just a single FTP account and no CGI (Perl, Python, PHP), MySQL, or SSH unless you get the Business package for $10 USD ($12 Cdn). They've proven to be pretty damned reliable for me so far--been using them for a year and haven't noticed a single outage.
In the interest of full disclosure, using the link above to order may give me a small kickback (if you stick with the service). I don't suggest products/services I'm not happy with, however.
Add pictures here
âś–