Timing belt

My manual says to change the timing belt at 60,000 on my 2003TL...I'm at a little over 60,000 and my car still runs and looks brand new...Has anyone
else waited to change theirs or should I do it now?

Where do you live?
Your regularly scheduled replacement is at 105K miles or 84 months. The 60K is for extreme temperature conditions.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
apdicenzo wrote:

Hmmm, our 2003 Accord V-6 with a similar engine calls for timing belt change at 105k miles. Are you looking at the extreme services interval instead of normal service?
I live in Rhode Island...maybe I did look at the extreme instead of normal service...Thanks allot

Whatever you do, don't skip the timing belt replacement. If left too long, they will fail, causing potentially major engine damage. Speaking from experience!
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 8 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -