Tire Co. Warrantees

-- I am replacing the tires on my TL and wondered if anyone could comment on the differences between Tire Rack's Road Hazard warrantee and Discount/America's Tire's Free Replacement warrantee -
They each cost about $40 or so for 4 tires and I had a pothole do me in before as well as vandalism so I feel they're worth it.
Thanks
Ron A. Marraccini

they're roughly the same