Tire Pressure Gauge Recommendation

I'm looking for tire pressure gauge recommendations. Is there one type that is better than the others, such as dial?

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bob

BK,

There appears to be a lot of complaints about this unit on Amazon concerning the ability to get a good connection to the tire valve.

At least it's $5.00 cheaper on Amazon. I'm going to have to think about this before I order it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob