Tire Pressure Gauge Recommendation

I'm looking for tire pressure gauge recommendations. Is there one type that is better than the others, such as dial?
Thanks,
Bob

I have a dial one that I've used for years. It has a button to bleed air. If I was going to get one now, it would be http://tinyurl.com/2b9oeox . In fact, I may get one of these anyway. No affiliation.

says...

BK,
There appears to be a lot of complaints about this unit on Amazon concerning the ability to get a good connection to the tire valve.
At least it's $5.00 cheaper on Amazon. I'm going to have to think about this before I order it.
Bob