Tires, tires and tires

Looking for recommendations for tires for my '93 Legend sedan.
I had been using Michelens (sp?) but I am through with them after my last couple of experiences. I live in a hilly area with bad roads so I
know my tires will wear more quickly than in a nice flat areas, but going through tires every 20-25K is enough, especially when they are running about $90 a tire.
Looking for something that will not wear as quickly, but will still give decent handling and traction. Low noise tires are not needed since the roads are noisy that the tires won't really make any difference.
Has anyone used Kelly-Springfield or Kuomo tires on their legend? Or any of the Goodyear tires?
Thanks
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:36:06 -0400, oskiller wrote:

I have Goodyear TripleTred on my '01 TL. These tire are smooth, quiet, responsive, have solid cornering, tread water, and apparently will last to 80K.
--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast
oskiller wrote:

oskiller wrote:

I've used Michelins for around 40 (forty) years and have never had a reason to change. My Vigor has been in them since the original Bridgestone's wore out at 17K. Now on the 3rd set, at 155K. Only had one (minor) alignment at 100K. Your problem might be your type of roads or driving style. As likely, might be from low tire pressure or the struts/suspension being beaten to death by the road conditions, so another brand, more than likely, won't help..