TL Navigation System for sale

I have 2 display screens, 2 DVD drive trunk units, 1 aftermarket GPS antenna, and the 2.40 software DVD for a 99-03 Acura TL.

If you have an older hard drive system and are looking to upgrade to the DVD system, or you want to install a navigation system in your TL that does not have a system, I have most of what you need.

I bought these parts over the last few months, piece by piece, to help a friend, who back out of the deal and left me with these items I can not use.

I bench tested all the equipment and it works perfectly.

I paid around 100.00 for each display and 400.00 for each DVD trunk unit. The retail for the trunk unit alone is 3300.00.

These parts are used, but tested and in good working order.

The software retails for over 100.00.

If you buy a screen & trunk unit I'll throw in a GPS antenna and the software and Priority Mail shipping insured for $500.00 That's a great deal.

If you need just 1 piece I will sell them to you for the price I quoted here, or my best offer.

I tried selling this stuff on EBay, which is where I bought it all, but they said I could not sell these on their site. I still don't know why, I am waiting for them to respond. In the mean time I figure this is a good place to offer them for sale.

I have Paypal.

E-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks

Bill village snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Bill

Hi I just wanted the 2.4 DVD, if are willing to sell then how much? let me know pls. Thanks

Reply to
rpa704

Hello, Bill! what display screens do you have? What part #? I have Acura TL 07 and my touch screen is cracked even though LCD works fine. I just need to replace touch screen, or if not possible, the display unit then. Also, if what you have is for different model, could you recommend where I can find it? Thank you in advance. Leo. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
elgleon