TL rattles

That's nice.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:39:59 +0000 (UTC), Tegger said:

I bet you it's an '04.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

...And it's the rear parcel shelf rattling.
Hey "dd", some more details please.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Well, I don't know about dd, but my new '07 TL-S has a rattle in the rear. Acura service says it's the rear struts, and they're being replaced on Monday.
-- Roger

Venture Rider wrote:

I'll bet 'dd' thinks it's Psychic Wednesday. (It's THURSDAY in North America)
'Curly'