TL S type or regular?

I'm looking at used TLs in the 13-15k range. The TL seats are very luxurious and comfy. The S-type seats hold you in and the car hugs the road ... but doesn't seem to have that same luxury feel.

What do people tend to prefer?

Reply to
fishfry

I love my "regular" TL. The Type S has a harder suspension. I got to try an '04 the other day, and I'll keep my '01, thankyouverymuch.

Reply to
Venture Rider