TL vs lexus IS350 vs G35

i'm leaning more towards is350 since the new model just came out and won't change for another 4-5 years. if i get the TL now I'm afraid acura may come out with the new model in 2008. or maybe i should just
wait for the 2007 G35? i hear there's a new look on the 2007 G35. what do you guys think.
joon

I think you have New-Model-Year-Envy. It's incurable, I'm afraid.
Since this is an Acura board, I'll say get the TL.
joon wrote:

Personally I think the sweet spot for buying a model is in year 3 of production, but I value a low annoyance factor highly! I don't care which company is building the car, the first year is always more trouble prone than later years.
John