transmission dipstick?? (1994 Integra)

Well the other day my friend asked me to look over her car for fluids level. I check oil, no problem. Then came the transmission fluid. I can't seem to find the dipstick
anywhere for this car (1994 Acura Integra) Can someone help me.
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

It's on the right side of the engine bay (opposite the driver's seat), just behind the coolant overflow reservoir, and under the big black air cleaner duct.
It's not that easy to find, especially once the yellow loop gets dirty.
You may benefit from seeing the owner's manual, specifically page 130.
To get a copy of the manual for free, click here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp Choose Owner's Manuals from the menu at left, then navigate to your car. No login is required.
Remember, Honda AT's are checked differently from other cars! Warm the car up all the way, then SHUT IT OFF. Check the AT fluid level within one or two minutes of shutdown.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ