transmission fluid

ok i have a 92 acura integra i just replaced teh clutch myself and it the tranny leaked fluid. does anybody know how fill it up again and do i use gear oil?. the guy at autozone told it used motor oil, can
someone let me know if i dhould use motor or gear oil. thankx for your help in advanced,,,,
Add pictures here
âś–

You should learn to crosspost correctly.
See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.makers.honda. I will not repeat myself here.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–