transmission fluid

ok i have a 92 acura integra i just replaced teh clutch myself and it the tranny leaked fluid. does anybody know how fill it up again and do i use gear oil?. the guy at autozone told it used motor oil, can someone let me know if i dhould use motor or gear oil. thankx for your help in advanced,,,,

Reply to
hector

"hector" wrote in news:1158658321.243617.262430 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You should learn to crosspost correctly.

See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.makers.honda. I will not repeat myself here.

Reply to
TeGGeR®