Another issues is, I'm hearing little knocking noise coming from near front wheels, when hitting the breaks. I think its CV joints that have gone bad, but not sure.
I appreciate your suggestions.
-mnm
On 2005-09-23 08:50:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

Later 3.2's with automatic tranny's recieved an upgrade to the filtering system (or something like that). Yours may be expderiencing a similar trait. What your explaing sounds exactly like that I experienced with our '01 CL 3.2. Because of the tranny's age, I'd get it looked at, or better, just replaced.
As for the "tink-tink" sound coming from the front brakes. Learn to get used to it. It's normal Honda brakes. My '03 Civic did it as does the '02 CL. I haven't heard anything from my '05 MDX but I believe it's just a matter of time.
jbl

regularly anyway. A quick look under the car will reveal two bellows-like black rubber CV joint "boots" on each front axle. If you see tears in the boots (pretty much always in the deepest parts of the folds) accompanied by big smears of black grease, you've got axle replacement (usually the most economical solution) ahead of you. The outer boots - the ones near the front wheels - are usually the first to go. CV boots have a life expectancy around 10 years. See http://tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#CVjoints
Mike