Trunk lid won't open

I Have a 2003 TL , the trunk lid will not open when pushing the release button located on the bottom of the driver door.
I did not see a fuse listed in the Acura manual. Can anyone help ?
Thanks, TD
There should be a master switch in the glove box. Make sure it is switched on.

go into the glove box ,there is a switch in there i believe on the top left