TSX vs TL

The TSX and TL have almost identical gas consumption. So why would I settle for the TSX when it was less power? The sound system is also much better in the TL, and there are a few other goodies there as
well.
I'm wondering if there's a substantial difference in build quality between the Japan built TSX and the US built TL?
--
"Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery,
no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money,