turbo Kit(s) for an 04 RSX Premium

Hey everybody, Quick question: I have an 04 RSX Premium atuo/sportshift and was wondering what the process is (and price(s) if possible) to turbo my
ride.... Will I have to firstly install perfomance parts prior to installing a turbo (i.e. cams, valves, anything with ignition, etc...)????? I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this area, am somewhat embarrassed that I do not know this since I do consider myself a decently knowledgeable car dood :P Any replies would be greatly appreciated, peace out! OH YEA, and what kind of horsepower gains will I get?

It depends on how much boost you want to use,or what your HP target is. That goes for price,HP gains,and what parts upgrades needed. Low boost levels need no internal upgrades,kits start at around $3000,IIRC. The higher the boost levels you use,the more you have to spend to insure your motor survives.
Perhaps you should read some of the import performance magazines on the shelves at bookstores and supermarkets. Then Google around and see what you find online.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik