Undiagnosed problems.

'06 TL NAV, stock, took delivery in 02/06 if that helps and it has about 17,500 miles on the clock, twice in the past month and a half my battery has
punted, once leaving the starter clicking and once enough to turn the starter over but not fast enough to catch any spark I guess. The first time I had to use AAA so I didn't even look at the battery, this weekend it happened again and I popped the cover to throw my trickle charger on it and noticed quite a bit of corrosion on the terminals. That is one problem, the other problem is since it's been cold I've had a problem with the passenger side window, when I lower it, it takes quite a bit of fiddling to get it to close back up, it will make it about halfway and then just start closing on it's own. It usually takes a dozen or so tries to get it to fully close. I brought the car in for service today and they found nothing in regards to either problem, although they did clean the terminals. The battery was fine, the charging system was fine and of course they couldn't duplicate the window issue which shouldn't surprise me but it did because even when I left the dealer I tried the window on the way home and on the first try the window gave me a hard time. Has anyone else experienced this?
Jim Tiberio wrote:

<SNIP>
Are you in warranty and in North America?
'Curly'

Yes and yes, Connecticut to be specific.
I have seen something similar. We have an '06 Ody with about 30k. The auto slide doors would close sometimes and sometimes not; this went on for about 2 months. Eventually wouldn't start the car. Took it to the dealer, all is fine for a few days, then dead again. As easy as these cars are to start, we couldn't notice a down battery until is was totally dead. The electric seat warmer was the last straw. Had the dealership replace the battery and all is well.
Scott

has
time
and
the
passenger
on
the
left

You might want to write Acura about the problem since I doubt the dealer will do much for you.