Unofficial FAQ: online seller list

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/online-parts.html
Anybody know of any others? Some Acura ones would be nice.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–

Mercy buckets. Added.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
www.acuraoemparts.cpm aka Del Ray Acura did well by me when I got a fat RSX sway bar for my Civic. Superior factory diagram driven interface like others.

Add pictures here
âś–

Excellent, thanks! Been added.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Something tells me there are many more Honda sites that Acura, but I've also ordered from Cheapest Honda Parts before. I'm satisified with them. http://www.cheapesthondaparts.com /
-Dave
Add pictures here
âś–

Now listed. Thanks.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
I've successfully dealt with http://www.oemacuraparts.com /, as well as Sunnyside Acura, which you already have on the list.

Add pictures here
âś–

Thanks. Added.
--

TeGGeR® wrote:

in which Tegger writes:
>>> Before you buy from these "online" places, phone around to various dealerships in your area with the part number or part description, and get prices. You may find that a local dealership is competitive once shipping is factored into the online price. <<<
Good advice: I recently learned a lesson on this. It cost me $90 bucks to have an exhaust Pipe B shipped--weird shape & oversize jacks up the shipping. Had I considered that in advance... Anyhow, given that I'm in Manhattan with a dealer that charges top dollar for parts and labor, whether it would have been cheaper from them is questionable.
Add pictures here
âś–
Abeness wrote:

I have learned recently that dealer prices in the NYC area vary widely as well, e.g., something that Metro Honda (Jersey City) charges $0.81 for Hudson Honda (North Bergen?) charges only $0.56. Also, Metro Honda charges $2.64 for the same part that Honda of Essex charges only $2.02.
Add pictures here
âś–

I was at my local dealership today and I found more markup evidence.
There was an invoice from the dealership to a garage nearby that buys a lot of stuff from this dealer. It was upside down, but I managed to memorize it anyway.
Part#: 35770-SEC-A01 (SW/PWR RR) List: $82.45 Actual price: $65.96
So the garage got a 20% discount. I normally get 10%, and got 10% today.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Sparky Spartacus wrote:

Makes it important for those of us on a budget to shop around, for sure. At a certain point, I run out of time to spend on the phone/online/driving around to pick stuff up, though.
Add pictures here
âś–