valve spring compressor adapter fudge

So I couldn't find a valve spring compressor that would work on my 91 Integra. The springs sit very low in the cylinder head rendering most tools at the auto parts stores useless. I ended up making an adapter out of PVC
pipe fittings (less than $1 for both pieces) by carving out a hole with a dremel. Worked well.
Thought I'd post here for posterity.