Vancouver Area - Acura Club ideas

Vancouverites owning Acuras who are interested in forming a club are encouraged to contact me through the link below where there is a Vancouver Meet thread.

I am thinking of forming a club so we can do picnics and drives and maybe pick up a sponsor on the way who would donate prizes or....you get the idea.

I am a 3g TLer but I want to open the club up to all Acuras of every vintage.

Of course US owners from nearby places would be welcome.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Triggle :

Reply to
Echo