Very Frustrating

Amen. I have had my Music Link for a year and a half and have been continuously frustrated. Even when working perfectly, it is an extremely expensive and extremely imperfect device. When working
imperfectly, no one at Acura seems able to support the device. I am ready to go back to using a cassette adapter.