Very good experience dealing with Bonnie Ericsson at Los Gatos Acura, CA

Last night we picked up our new TSX w/Navi. We got the Glacier Blue Metallic with gray leather interior. Personally I think it is the best color combination on the TSX :).

We have the earlier generation Navigation system on a 2003 Accord and this generation is even better. I also love the Bluetooth integration which works perfectly with my Verizon Razr phone. Way cool stuff!

I went in to see Bonnie several times and she was always helpful and never pushy. I'm happy with the price paid and the professionalism we were treated with by everyone there.

So far I haven't visited the service department, and I sure hope not to spend much time at it :).

John

Reply to
John Horner