Washer Fluid Indicator Problem

I have an Acure 1.7EL (2000). The washer fluid level indicator light for the windshiel washer is 'on' permanently ,even with a full container. What's the best solution to this problem? Only the neck
of the bottle is visible. What do I need to remove to gain access to the bottle? Please help. Thanks.