Washer Fluid Level Indicator

My washer fluid level indicator light is constantly "ON" even when full of fluid. I have an Acura 1.7EL. The fluid container is almost inaccessible from the top. Any suggestions please ? I don't mind even to disconnect the indicator sensor, but I do't know where that could be done. Please help.

Reply to
malamilia

malamilia

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Step 1: Remove front bumper (it's easier than you think). But you may not actually have to do this...

You may be able to undo the car's undertray splash shield, or the inner fender liner. If you can, the switch's plug is inboard of the fluid bottle, towards the front of the car. Reach in and unplug it. It's the only electrical connection to the bottle.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Reply to
malamilia