water in tail pipe

ok i just noticed water coming out of the tail pipe of my 92 acura integra when i start the car it just shoots out water its not a large amount but its noticeable can any one tell tell me what the problem
might be?

If it's plain water (no sweet smell of antifreeze and your coolant isn't disappearing), it's normal. I did the chemistry once, and the saw is true: burning a gallon of gasoline produces almost exactly a gallon of water. When the engine and exhaust system are cold the water vapor quickly condenses. It either collects somewhere in the exhaust system to corrode things or is spewed out the back. As the system warms up it evaporates.
Mike