Waterproof Cover TL

Any suggestions for a waterproof cover for an 07 TL, for under $100?
TIA

says...

$101.95 That's almost under $100!!
http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/20A10004A1.aspx
$82.87 Fair outdoor protection
http://www.carcoversdirect.com/products/car_truck_covers/4/car_cover/rea dy_fit/ACURA/2007/TL//3/
short ver: http://tinyurl.com/435qph
2 Outdoor covers under $100
http://www.global-accessories.com/products/index.phtml ? prod_id=wolfcovers&cust_id=zq4mw&SYSTEM=storelink&SESSIONID=none&ACTION Short Ver: http://tinyurl.com/4sazlv
Hope that helps.
--
I. Care
Thanks, I have done numerous searches and looked at many online. I was hoping for some recommendations based on usage/experience.

You didn't say that...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Well if I was asking for suggestions, why would I want a suggestion of "a Google search found..."?
That is absurd.
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:41:48 GMT, Larry in AZ

says...

and we find out they didn't even try to do a search. They just wanted everyone else to narrow it down for them so they wouldn't have to work too hard.
Apparently then you are a victim of those other lazy people mentioned above :-)
--
I. Care

<top posting cluelessness fixed>
What is even more absurd is that it apparently didn't occur to you to use Google to search for *opinions* about products, as well as the products themselves.
Now, that *is* absurd.
--
Dan.

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:18:05 -0400, Dean Dark

And how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Maybe I wanted more opinions than I found by Googling...you think maybe that could be the case?

As an earlier post by someone else said, "you didn't say that."
Maybe it could be the case that you should learn from this little episode that you could do *much* better in how you frame your questions?
Being explicit is likely to be way more productive than expecting the rest of us to be mucking findreaders...
HTH, HAND, etc.
--
Dan.

said:

Exactly...
The appropriate framing of the question would have been, "I did a search on this, but couldn't find the types of opinions I was looking for. Does anyone here have personal experience with this?"
That should have avoided all this intermediate crap...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Thu, 01 May 2008 02:11:03 GMT, Larry in AZ

OK, I should have been more clear. Let's move on.
Now that you all know what I am asking and what actions I have already taken, let's see just how productive you can be in terms of my original question.

I think it would better motivate people to help you if you could be just a bit more condescending than that...
--
Dan.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.notthis.net says...

direct others in this NG to work for him. Even politicians concede their error better than he did.
--
I. Care

Perhaps, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone asks others to do their searching work for them.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,