Waterpump Torque Spec

Doin the whole timing belt business on my 01 TL. I have the whole timing belt area opened up and apart. Water pump will be first. I ordered on from
Rock Auto. I also ordered some belts there too.
They do not provide torque specs and I dont have a manual as of yet. Anyone have the torques specs for the water pump.
Thanks.

I don't know specifically for the TL, since I don't have a shop manual for a V6 as new as '01.
Most water pump bolts are 9 foot-pounds, but I've seen a few that are 18. Plus, some of those bolts are "special bolts" that need to be replaced once removed.
I think you'll need to get this information yourself at: https://techinfo.honda.com It's all there. Subscribe for ten bucks and you get all you can download for a day.
I would _STRONGLY_ recommend that you download all the information related to the timing belt as well as the water pump.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ