We must be nutz

Scene 1
We went to the auto show a couple of weeks ago and didn't see anything we liked as well as the Acura RSX we've got. They stopped making the RSX (our
car) in '06. Later, I said I wish we'd traded for an '06 so we would have a new one since there isn't anything else we like, and we'd probably be trading this one in a couple of years. We talked about it a little, and I checked the 2 local dealers and they said they didn't have any more.
Scene 2
A couple of years ago I bought a little scanguage for the car that gives me all kinds of good info. The 'packaging' of it was kind of clunky though. Then last year the company brought out 'generation 2' of the gadget which is a lot neater looking, so naturally I bought one of them and put my old one up on the internet to sell it. I got contacted by e-mail and sold it to a guy. He gave me the address to send it to...an Acura dealer in Little Rock.
Scene 3
I asked him if he worked there and he said he was a salesman there. I told him about my 'desire' for a new RSX, and dmaned if he didn't find one the right color!!! It has a couple of things on it I wouldn't have ordered, but basically, it's just what the doctor would have ordered. Dman...looks like we will be flying down to Little Rock to pick up a car!!!!! Now I gotta sell my '04 RSX base.
Have we lost or frikkin' mind? Is it the winter doldrums? Is this good karma?

I think the lesson here is be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Congrats & happy motoring.
Thanks. I just booked my flight to LR for next Friday.
Now to hope the weather holds.

If that's the car you want...go get it.