Weight of a 2001 TL

Hello all,
Does anyone know what the weight is of a 2001 3.2 TL or know of a website that I might be able to find out?
We are going on a road trip and towing a trailer. I'm trying to put together a
spreadsheet that will callculate all of the weights of car, people, and cargo so I will know if we are over weight.
Apparently this car was in an accident and the drivers door was replaced and the door jamb sticker was not moved over to the new door.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
Conan Kelly
On Thu, 25 May 2006 02:39:23 GMT, Conan Kelly said:

--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."

Honda's own Techinfo site: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp

See page 185. GVWR is 4,400 lbs.
Page 184 has specifically to do with towing a trailer.
Page 160 has to do with weights particularly.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ