What should I do to cancel a Ziebart gift card?

For various reasons, I want to cancel $190 gift card I bought 2 days earlier. They won't/ can't do it. They called corporate(?) I'm guessing, and were turned down. The only thing I could find in writing
is the line (on the back of the card) "not redeemable for cash." I don't want cash, I just want to cancel the damn thing. The only thing that might have legs is the fact that they rounded the price up $5 w/o informing me. I noticed the discrepancy when the service plus tax didn't add up. They told me as much on the phone. Do I have any standing here? What happens if I refuse the charge on my CC?

And just how does this relate to the subject of this forum - ACURA???
Perhaps alt.gift.card.poor.judgement would be a better place to post.
I was gonna Zeibart my Integra? p.s. Do you work at being rude, or does it just come naturally?
p.ps. If you are not from around here and didn't know that Zeibart did auto related service(mybad) then maybe you should have replied in alt.shotmymouthoffw/oknowing whatiwuztalking about.duhhh.

Guess the poor judgment was on my part. Sorry for my choice of words.
Wow, a rare usenet apology. I am humbled sir and accept. Cheers

> And just how does this relate to the subject of this forum - ACURA???

...Because they're RUST BUCKETS!
This is an Acura related newsgroup. I think you're looking for another group.

On 12/19/05 4:34 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "finding z0"

I suppose it comes down to the strength of the consumer protection laws in your state as to whether you can force them to take it back/refund it. If your credit card company will cooperate with you and refuse the charge, that should help get their attention & they might take it back.