What were they thinking?

Wife and I finally decided the time was right to move up to a new TL from our Accord. Went to the dealer and was shocked at the styling of the TL.
How can Acura go from such a fine looking car as the past TL to what they
build today with one pass of the ugly stick. I'll have to keep looking.
Scott
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.acura / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
In article <f0c09a6c7314ccc7431a07d93c1d26b4

probably be a Lexus IS, but since I tend to keep my vehicles for about 10 years or so, that gives them time to fix the mess they made.