Where can I get Frigi-Fresh in Albany, NY area?

Anyone know who has it? The BG Products site lists some locations, but I called a few and they didn't appear to just have the one can I'm looking for...they had an entire kit (maybe they thought I was talking about Frigi- clean, dunno).

tia

Reply to
Nobody

unless you're married to buying it off the shelf in person, you can find it on ebay. Als oI suspect a little googling will produce a good source.

Reply to
yoda

I hadn't heard of it before, but Ask.com sent me to

where it is $21.95 per can. Some other links had praise for it, and A/C odors are a stubborn problem, so please let us know how it works for you. Mike

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Nobody wrote in news:Xns9958E69491BE0IDTOKENnobodyIDTOKEN@66.250.146.128:

Found it at Keeler BMW on Rt 7 near Albany Airport. $8 for a 1oz can.

Reply to
Nobody