Where Is The Horn On A 1990 Acura Integra????

My horn is stuck and it keeps blowin' the 20amp fuse. I would love to fix it but I can't find the horn. Can someone tell me where is the horn please :(

Reply to
booo

Matthew Allen

"Matthew Allen" wrote in news:G8OOe.206$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Look at the photo of the Integra (click for larger). See the rusty-orange round thing below the headlights? That's the horn. There's another one on the other side of the car. To get at it, you can remove the plastic undertray instead of the bumper itself.

Reply to
TeGGeR®